Monday, March 14, 2011

Chocolate…my weapon


It’s a great night for me tomorrow, it’s my sister’s wedding.

“Hi, please, I’m looking for a dress, I have a wedding”, I asked the saleswoman as I entered into the shop.
The amazing thing is that these days, saleswomen don’t answer easily, they’re always talking on the phone.  So naturally, I asked again “please, I need a dress.  Can you help?”
“What’s your size?” she finally answered while looking at me with a lot of disgusted facial expressions.
“44 I guess” I know I’m not thin…, I’ve been trying to follow a diet for like 5 years or more, but I guess the doctors I approached weren’t that professional.”

An hour later
“Excuse me, but do you have another one?” I asked, as I was removing the 8th dress that got stuck on my waist line.”

I feel heavy, I feel like I’m down or something, and at the same time I’m craving some sweets, so I took out a chocolate bar from my purse.  

“I know I have to stop eating, but you know, you’re a woman and you know” I said to her while eating and forcing a smile at her.
“NO I don’t know!“  the skinny b….. answered.   

A while later
“Suck in your tummy” she screamed at me, and it was the one, “it’s beautiful” I said, but for it to remain beautiful, I had to keep my tummy sucked in for it to fit in.

At the wedding
“I feel a bit dizzy” I said to my husband.
“No you don’t, you’re fine, come on don’t make a scene now” he whispered in my ear.
when I feel jealous, I do throw fits and make scenes, and my sister always tells me ‘you do anything to take the attention’,  but now it’s real, I’ve been sucking in my tummy for like 3 hours now and I think I’m turning blue.

2 hours later
“You’re such a b…, you know that!?  You always have to ruin things!”  my sister was screaming while still in her wedding gown and me on a hospital bed.

The only thing I could think of was asking them all to believe me when I say that it’s the doctors’ fault, and if anybody had a chocolate bar on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment