Monday, March 28, 2011

Tuck me in!


“Hey, they will add an hour, or subtract an hour?” I was asking my friend.
“So we will sleep more” I figured.
“No, less” he answered, and we had this conversation for about 2 consecutive hours.

Talking about sleeping, it has been long that I have slept ‘like a baby’.  
You will say ‘you are not sleeping like a baby since you became older’.
I say I lost my baby touch since I entered the cage of marriage, at the end it is hard to see a prisoner living happily in his cell.

“I had enough of you taking all the cover” my wife was screaming this morning.
“But im not, you are taking it first “ I said , cause she always accuses me of things I didn’t do.

Then to end this story once and for all I came up with a brilliant idea.
“I want to sleep like a baby again, tomorrow is Sunday , and ‘Sinkara’ the cleaning lady , I saw her she knows how to tuck babies in a professional way, so what do you say of letting her tucking us? We will try it we have nothing to lose.” I said and convinced her cause she must look healthy  as we have an important lunch tomorrow at 1 that will specify if she will be employed or not.
“You think so? Yeh why not” she answered.

In the morning
 “You always do this, and I am stupid I go along with you , it is like you want me to sit home and serve you , you son of a b....” my wife was screaming.
“Sinkaraaaa” god help me it’s 3 in the afternoon, I know that it’s her day off, but with frustration and the voice of my wife nagging, I can’t stop screaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment