Monday, April 11, 2011

Excuse me, I have to milk the cows..

“No need to worry, you will be fine” this is what the doctor said while I was leaving his clinic.
How not to worry?  And if you look at my eyes you can’t differentiate if they are closed or open, all red. Damn viruses.

“What did the doctor tell you?” asked my husband
“I can’t watch TV, I have to relax them and it is contagious, I can play on the PC though, so I think you have to take care of the kids this week” 
OK, so it is not contagious, but I can be pampered this week, it is my right.

2 days later
“I’m so tired, and I feel dizzy.” My husband said while arriving home from work.

Next day
“What did the doctor tell you?” I asked him.
“he said that the virus is contagious, so I think you have to take care of the kids this week, and I need the PC, you know I need to spend some alone time and forget my pain” he said.

3 days later
“I sent you a hello with your husband, didn’t he tell you? He asked how contagious the virus you have is, so I explained to him that it is totally safe.” the doctor said.
 Oh my God, my husband knows that I was lying and he didn’t tell me. I will show him what I will do.
“… So the doctor told me it is better to stay home and not get under the sun, I think you have to bring the groceries now.”  I said to my lying husband when I got home.

2 months later
Come on I’m sick. I want to play on the PC” I was shouting.
“It is me who is tired and needs to forget a bit, so it is my right to play” he shouted back.

Eventually I slept at my mother’s house. I started the whole thing and I  would fight longer if I have to, I love FarmVille.

No comments:

Post a Comment