Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sha3nine not to regret!


Monday
“I’m all ears” the priest told me while I was getting ready to confess.
So I started by saying : “I hate my mother-in-law!”

2 days earlier
“Mommy please we don’t want this one” my kids were screaming at the same time in the shop.
After 15 minutes of humiliation, my kids screaming, rolling on the floor, crying like an alarm bells, I got them to like the biggest candle in the shop, a 5 kg candle and I bought three of them with a nylon dress.  

“Are you crazy? How will they carry these candles? And what is this dress? ”  My husband was arguing with me when I got back home.
“I don’t know, they liked them! Go ahead, ask them” I replied, and I was sure they will say the same because I made a deal with them, if they say yes, I promised to take them to the zoo on Monday instead of school. Smart negotiators!

Sunday
“The kids are waiting for you, don’t forget to put on the colorful dress the kids chose for you, they will be sad if you don’t” I said to my mother-in-law.

1 hour later
“Ma’am , your mother-in-law has been taken to the hospital and the kids are with us now” the man from the red cross was telling me on the phone.
He continued “she got dizzy while walking and fell, the candles fell and hit her and she caught fire quickly because of her nylon dress, people started hitting her to extinguish her, and what was worse was that she was holding 3 huge candles, how come she bought these things for the kids?”

At the end no mother likes to lose the fight to her mother-in-law, she had her way to take the kids on this holiday, but I had my ways to let her regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment