Monday, July 4, 2011

The Curse


On the road

“Heeeeyyy, you are in my way, move you son of ….” I was screaming at a stupid person who was blocking my way while driving to drop my kids off at school and continue to work.

At Work

“You don’t understand? You are a stupid ………..” I was screaming at my assistant. I hate when work is not done on time.

At lunch

“Come on, you are a m….. fu…. “ I was laughing with my colleagues at the mall.

At home

“ I can’t believe that my kid is not disciplined at school, and this letter is a piece of sh..” I was screaming at my wife.

“Do something” said my wife.

“I will take him now and show him how to talk in a disciplined way” I said to my wife and went to take my kid for a ride.

Second day 

“ Look at this letter your stupid kid brought with him from school , it says that he hit his friends the first second he entered school, so they kicked him out and asked him to bring his parents “ My wife was screaming.

“Come here you stupid …..” I called my kid from his room

“Did you curse at your friends while beating them?” I screamed at him while looking in his eyes.

“Yesterday , you were hitting the man that bypassed us and you didn’t curse, so I did the same” the little kid answered while shaking.

“That’s my boy.” I joyfully screamed and added while looking at my wife “ See I told you I will discipline this kid, go make us something to eat, and throw this fu…g letter”

No comments:

Post a Comment