Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Reality pills


“Father, please I beg you, put the gun down and relax”

2 days earlier

Hey, I can’t believe it, you’re still watching ‘24’?” my wife started screaming the second she entered home.

She added “you’ve been watching this f….ng series for the last 2 months, ENOUGH, look at yourself, you look sick”.

1 week earlier

Look at this show, it’s amazing, you send pictures and you win prizes, it’s a reality show” my friend was telling me.

“Man I have my son’s baptism next week, and I’m so nervous, I hate to be watched by a lot of people” I told him.

So my friend advised, “It’s easy man, look, take this little magic pill before entering the church and things will be fine”.

The day of the Baptism

“Come on take these pills they’ll give you some energy” my wife was telling me as she’s been feeling that I look sick.

I took the pills, drove to the church and before entering it, I swallowed the magic pill my friend gave me.



The Baptism started

“Why are people acting weird?” I was asking my wife.

“Shut up and look at the priest” my wife answered with an extremely mean voice.

I looked at the priest and saw a gun in his hand; I jumped at him and pushed him to the floor.

I screamed “Father, please I beg you, put the gun down and relax” and I went blank.

2 hours later

“You stupid a.. , you always have to ruin things” my wife was screaming at me at the police station.

After condemning me to pay $10,000, I realized that the pill I took was a kind of drug that reacts as a hallucinatory when it’s mixed with any other drug, and your hallucination will be limited to what you like most.

But the embarrassing part was that the photographer took advantage of my actions and sent them for the new reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment