Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Surprise


“mommy, look what I found”  said my little adorable son
“what’s in it mommy?” he continued and asked, after a long day of scavenger hunt, a small scientific lesson will bring no harm.

At home
“we will put this egg under the pillow like the chicken does , and tomorrow a chick will appear” I was explaining to my little kid, I want him to be smart , I want him to know everything about science.

The second day
“ mommy come look there is a chick in here” my kid was shouting loudly, in the morning I bought this little chick , and exchanged it with the egg, I love it when I’m smart

At night
“ mommy the chick is not moving” I know my son is smart, but sitting on the chick for it to change  into something bigger wasn’t a brilliant step.

To overcome the trauma that he can encounter, and to teach him some science, I brought him a chicken and told him that when he sat on the chick a chicken appeared.

Two weeks later
“Sweetie come see what we have here” I was calling my kid to come and see what had appeared in our house, 

Perhaps things may have taken a wrong turn after the egg lesson, but after my kid sat on the chick then the chicken, the cat and the bunny, I needed something to stop this massacre  and something  much bigger to escape being suffocated.  So I brought him a dog.

“Mommy what will a dog become if I sit on it?” my son asked
“Go ask your dad, sweetie” I think when he grows up I will definitely register him in a business school, because till now, science in his head is totally ruined.

Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment