Monday, May 2, 2011

Lethal affairs


“You love me?” my girlfriend Jessy asked me, while we were sitting facing the sea at 4:00 am in the morning.
“Yes I do.  Why do you always ask me the same question?”  I answered while looking into her eyes.

Same day in the afternoon

“Do you love me?” Cynthia, my other girlfriend asked me, while having lunch together.
“I hate when you ask me this question, of course I do” 

In fact, in day time, I go out with a sweet girl that I love. At night time, I go out with another sweet girl that I love. So technically, I’m not lying.

After 1 month
“Man how come you’re here? And why are you shaking like that?” my best friend was asking me while visiting me in the hospital.         

                                                                                                                                                                                     
I looked at him and said while trembling with fear,

“Listen to my story. I’ve been away for 3 weeks, during the day I go out with Cynthia, at night I go out with Jessy, in the middle I go to work, so my body started weakening . 

One day Cynthia insisted on taking me to a lab to do some medical tests. I knew that Jessy was a nurse but I never knew where she worked, I only used to see her at night.

Eventually the girls met, I was like a fool waiting in the room for someone to take blood out of my arm. It seems that Jessy was well connected there, because they sent me a man who convinced me that I have a lot to test, so he has to take a lot of blood samples.

After 3 hours I woke up here, in this hospital, they told me that the man at the lab took more than 10 samples out of me, and that two girls passed by and left me this message."

No comments:

Post a Comment