Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Canada here I come!!


“Give me back my phone”, I was screaming at my girlfriend.
“Why did you send this message to this b..ch, who is she”, she was repeating while crying.

This is how my relationship ended because of an SMS service, sometimes technology doesn’t help. This time I am alone, I have no job, I fight with my father every 5 minutes. I think it is time to leave this country.

At my friend’s house

“Man Canada is the best. You can live there with no worries …” , I was telling my friend about the dream of going to Canada , we talked about it for 5 hours. 

2 months later

“Man I feel like I can’t live without her”,  I was telling my friend about this beautiful girl I just met and how much I love her, and I was telling him how much she hates traveling and that I totally agree with her.

5 months later

“ Stop telling me what to do”, my new girlfriend was screaming.
“Shut up, I tell you whatever I want”, this was the last thing I said before she hit me with her purse and left the room.

I believe , it’s obvious where the main problem is.
 Lebanon is the problem.

So, Canada here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment