Monday, May 16, 2011

Farewell Wedding


Based On a True Story


“Rain showers and wind storms, for the coming week” the weather news was on while I was telling my friend that I will propose to Jessie.

“Great, and how will you propose?” my friend asked and added “you need to be original and wow her so that she accepts on the spot”



“I bought this solitaire ring, it cost me 16000 $” I told my friend as I was showing him the piece of diamond.

2 days later

“I know that what I am asking for is a bit strange, but I already made up my mind” I was telling the man in the balloon shop.

 Last night, my friend and I decided on one of the most original ideas- I will put the ring in a helium balloon , the second she says yes I pop it and VOILA-

2 days later

“ What happened , why do you look like that?” my friend asked me.

“Because we are stupid- it was raining and the balloon flew away you dumba.s – I told Jessie what happened, she didn’t believe my story and thought I don’t want to buy her a ring, so she left me.” I told him while screaming.

“You did what I told you to do?!!! I was only joking.” my friend replied



No comments:

Post a Comment