Monday, May 23, 2011

Good morning nightmares!!!


“Good morning” I said to my wife on a
Thursday morning.


After 5 minutes

“Good morning” I said to my wife as she didn’t answer the first time and she looked at me in a very disgusted way.
Again she looked at me while brushing her teeth without answering.

20 minutes later

“please sweetie, I don’t want sugar in my coffee today” I was asking her while she was making coffee in the kitchen. But unfortunately she came having only her cup in hand, it is like I don’t even exist.

20 minutes later

“So you had fun?” she asked without looking at me while I was driving us to work.
“When?” I answered innocently.

“Shut up, you are an as…le ,” she suddenly screamed and started crying.
“Sweetie, what is …” I was trying to ask when she screamed “ shut upp “

At work

“Hello , Christine? I think my wife knows about us , and I have mixed up emotions right now, how did she know?” I was telling my girlfriend.
I’m cheating on my wife and now I feel sorry, I will never do it again I swear.

In the evening 

“Hellllooooo” my wife said while entering home, hugged me and kissed me, and asked” how was your day?”
“You are weird, what got into you this morning?” I asked.

“Nothing, I dreamt that you were sleeping with a blonde woman and I’m PMSing, so I snapped”.

Too bad I broke up with Christine she was brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment