Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It never stops



“I didn’t forget you man, I swear I was just about to call you to tell you that the paint needs two more days to dry and I will bring the car to you, you just relax” this is what the mechanic told me before I hung up.

When I first sent him my car, he said that I can pick it up at the end of the week; yet I’ve been calling this mechanic for the last two months.



In the after noon

“I don’t think I will bring the car today, it will need 2 more days” I was telling my wife.

“Damn this AC, it is freezing my bones ”my wife was screaming and searching for the remote while I was telling her about the car.

“Sweet heart it is 39 degrees outside” It was a stupid affirmation from my part.

“ You hate me , this is what you know best how to do , you …” she kept on screaming and I kept on calming her for the last 2 hours, at the end I convinced her that I will bring the car from the mechanic even if it didn’t finish and we will go to spend two days in the mountains.

In the evening 

“Open the windows, I’m hot, why are you acting this way? you hate me…” my wife was throwing another fit, it is freezing out there. 

I sat near her and I calmed her down  after an hour of continuous crying and screaming, at the end she convinced me to go and sit for an hour or so outdoor on the top of the mountain that is facing us.

“where is my phone?” she asked.

“ I don’t know” before finishing my sentence, she smashed my phone on the floor. 

I couldn’t say a thing her situation was awful, so I hugged her, she cried again for five more minutes and I took her for a ride.

After midnight

“The car is not working” I was shouting.

“I’m cold, take me away from here , you never listen to me, you hate me…”

It seems the mechanic was selling my car in parts, not the essential parts, by the useful parts;
The car is not moving, we don’t have phones and the closest living being is 20 Km away and on top of all my wife is not shutting up.

She used to act funny while PMSing , it seems these were the good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment