Monday, June 6, 2011

I am a Cheater



“I promise I will not cheat on my wife again” this was the last sentence I said in my confession at the church, I stepped out of the room and the priest came to give me my children back so I can go home, and he said “ remember riding many horses will bring you backaches” he smiled and I left.

I am relieved , this Sunday will be different , my life will be different from now on.



At home

“sweetheart please leave this facebook thing, come sit with us, let us be a family for once” I was telling my wife.

“I suggest you come and bring the kids, sit beside me we will play on facebook” she suggested and added “ we will play some quizzes”.

At that moment I felt that I wanted to choose the topic, I want to confront my fears, so I chose the ‘Are You A Cheater?’ quiz, this is my moment of freedom.

“look sweetie, it says ‘riding many horses will bring you backaches’ this is funny ”my wife said.

“Mommy the priest was telling daddy to remember this sentence well” my two little kids jumped screaming, feeling that they are accomplishing the most important task of their life … ruining mine.

2 months later

“gtg Father, thx 4 the advice” this is what I was telling the priest on facebook chat.

I'm divorced and alone now, that's OK, but God surely has his mysterious ways, it seems facebook is one of them nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment